Pdf Files

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mark m, Jun 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

just got sent a e mail with a proof of a flyer i want printed i thought i would show it to you guys but i dont know how to do it ,itis a pdf file ,

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Loadsa ways, just upload and leave a link or copy and paste it. If it's uploaded we should be able to read it in our browsers.

3. mark m

mark m Hero

i cant copy and paste it i am trying to ,you are talking to me computer idiot dodger

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Think ya should be able to upload to your media on forum and share it that way mate, could be wrong but think so.

5. Paul

Paul Guest

I hate PDF files I spent about 2 hours the other ***ht trying to work out how to type on them is there a way

6. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Hi Mark

You should be able to go to file, save a copy, then save it to where you want, then when you put your post up, goto more reply options and choose a file, that should work, I think.

7. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

The upload seems to not be working for some members. I am currently looking into this but if anyone else could confirm that would be great.

8. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Yea just failed here Gav

9. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I not been able to upload anything since changing to the new software .

10. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Try it another way Mark easiest, upload the file to zippyshare.com copy the link and paste it into a pm send it to me or someone else that can do it lol.

Or open in photoshop and then save as a jpg image, upload to gallery on forum.

Advertisement