PDF format?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by A.K WINDOWS, May 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. A.K WINDOWS

how do you do this i need to save my business cards to pdf format to get some new work clothes but cant do it i normaly buy them of vista print but they dont have what im after now and i can get then cheaper threw a pal of mine.

any help lads would be great:)

Advertisement
  2. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Hi,

I think you can do it in word, save as pdf format.

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Or if you have Photoshop you can save as... PDF file[hr]
    If you really struggle to do it you can send me the file and I will convert it for you when I'm on my pc later

4. A.K WINDOWS

thanks lads will try what you said if all fails then thanks paul will send you the tings bro lol

5. Paul

Paul Guest

No probs

6. A.K WINDOWS

paul can yp PM me your email pal i cant do any of the above im too thick lad lol

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Pm sent mate il get it done for you when I get on my pc

8. Iain

Iain Guru

Download a program called CutePDF. It's free and a simple install. This program essentially becomes a "printer" on your computer. When you want something converted to PDF, open the document and print. Use the "printer" called CutePDF. Easy!

Advertisement