Peeping Tom

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Williams Jet Wash, Mar 25, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

?

your reaction to attached?!

1. Stay up ladder continue your clean?

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. come back down wait till coast is clear

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Williams Jet Wash

Williams Jet Wash Williams jet wash Services

My cousin is getting married tomorrow and my uncle rang me out the blue wanted the glass cleaned ready for visitors on the "big day" Long story short 6 bridesmaids at the house giggling in the conny I finish up round front of house get up the ladder and see one of the girls nude putting a bra on!! What would your reaction be?!!!! Any simular tales to tell?!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Markyboy 50

One hot summers day I caught a girl in her 20s having a snooze on top of her bed:)

3. Williams Jet Wash

4. Williams Jet Wash

5. Markyboy 50

Lol. Starkers. Forgot that bit :(

6. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

I went to a house one day, went round to the back to do set of large french windows. As I walked into the garden, the daughter (about 18) who had been sunbathing topless, rolled onto her stomach. I started to clean the french windows, and she obviously didn't know that window cleaners can see behind them by looking at the glass, so she sat up and re-arranged her towel and laid down again! Very nice.

Another time I was on the rear upstairs bedroom window of a house that was not overlooked by any nearby property, and the lady owner knew this so walked straight out of the shower and threw the curtains wide open. She was already walking away when she realised, so turned back and shut them!! I thought, this is going to be embarassing when I ring the bell. But she flung the door wide open (dressed now) and said (Laughing) "I don't suppose I'm the first, and probably won't be the Last".

It'll all be in my book 'Confessions of a window cleaner - part II.

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I copped an old bird sunbathing starkers :eek:, big hairy muff too :confused:

8. Markyboy 50

I think I've told this story before. I clean a farmers windows. I used to be in the same class as him at school. We always have a 5 min chat. Had our chat then I went up to his bedroom window which goes thro to his en suit. And there she was. His 20 year old daughter with her big ole pair in the shower getting all soaped up. Then I heard him running up the stairs 3 at a time shouting " the f***ing window cleaners here. To late mate. Seen it all

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Guido Possum

Guido Possum Active Member

#9 Guido Possum, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    I would masturbate.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  10. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

I've not seen any tits or **** but I've got one customer who has a habit of leaving her 'toys' and lube laying around the bedroom. Her spare bedroom has a pole dancing pole and the shelves are full of kinky outfits, hats and stilettos. I'm wfp now so miss out on stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertisement