Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Bloody Love It I Do !

All Round Cleaning

I knocked a couple of doors the other day and no success as such 1 maybe and 1 £10 4 weekly clean so just flyered the rest .

Then yesterday had a call about a window clean and went round today and got to price up a window clean which is going to be a £15

every 4 weeks job .

But they also want gutters emptying and cleaning , soffits , fascia's doing aswell and got a conservatory to clean every 12 months .

Got to be worth £250 to £300 for it got a 6x3 conny , i know i will get it as overheard the lady say to her hubby " i dont care how much it costs as it desperately needs doing and the sooner the better ".

be buzzin if i can get this job this will be my 3rd gutter clean in 2 weeks and they all repeat customers aswell .

Well tbh mate im still learning so il take me time i reckon i could do it in half a day but want the custy to think they getting there moneys worth . So will plan on being there all day .

Why not earning and learning in one go and using the custy's water too .

Well tbh mate im still learning so il take me time i reckon i could do it in half a day but want the custy to think they getting there moneys worth . So will plan on being there all day .

Why not earning and learning in one go and using the custy's water too .
thats true, the only way to learn is to do the job, might aswell get paid for it too!!!

Well done Gav mate... u getting busy now with some big jobs /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png

Back