Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Cheap Backup Pole I Need

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

need a cheap backup pole that has a minimum reach of 36ft as most of my work is above 30ft /emoticons/smile.png

I currently use a smax40 as an everyday pole but i was thinking today if something ever goes wrong with it i wont have a backup pole

I used to have a smlx25 but i sold it cos it was pretty short for most jobs for me /emoticons/sad.png

i came across this: I heard brodex are ****... but as a backup pole u cant go wrong surely ? its 36ft but it will do the job for me i guess /emoticons/smile.png

http://www.brodexbms.co.uk/products/cobra-pole-carbon-fibre/ha36-hydra-3yg-aluminium-pole-copy

as a cheap heavy pole it will be fine I still cant believe you use a smax 40 as a everyday pole and you sold your slx25 I would have thought the the slx25 would do 99 % of your work H ou do some very strange things H

Needless to say will be a lot heaver than an smax or the slx you sold but for the price will do the same job.

Doh! I did say keep hold of that slx pole but you would not listen H as I'm sure you could have got an extention for it if needed :rolleyes:

yeah i sold the slx to buy a backpack

plus the slx was no good anyway was to short in length... no point having a good pole their as backup /emoticons/tongue.png

i just want a **** backup pole that i may use for 1,2 days if my smax40 ever needs something fixing on it /emoticons/smile.png

aslong as it overs 25ft am happy /emoticons/smile.png

I see where your coming from 'H' /emoticons/wink.png .....I think that Brodex pole is a great idea :huh: ......

A bit of weight training while working...cracking idea :lol: /emoticons/tongue.png .

Don't bother buying it, wait until you need a new pole and use you old one as a spare. I have the same brodex pole and it's sh.. Save your money and frustration, believe me you will hate it after using an smax.

knoxy i know its more heavy and ore awkward to use /emoticons/smile.png but i dont really mind cos i wont be using it everyday... but its not like am planning on using it /emoticons/smile.png its their as a last resort /emoticons/smile.png

plus if am stuck one day and need help i could hire a worker 1 day with me /emoticons/smile.png and give him my backpack with a brodex pole to do low level work or something /emoticons/smile.png i got a few bunaglows /emoticons/smile.png i could tell him u go clean taht bungalow while i do the other /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/wink.png lol

Doing a bungalow with a 36 foot brodex probably harder than working at 36 foot they are a long pole for low windows at nearly 7 foot long at shortest still as heavy best 1st floor upwards the 31 footer might be a better option

Ok you sell an slx pole for half the price you paid for it, to go buy a backpack @ £120 then you want to buy another pole, 4 times the weight, for £130...

Why did you not just keep the slx and buy a backpack lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: .......cheers me up this place..... :lol: :lol: :lol:....'H'...they-all picking on you again /emoticons/tongue.png :lol: .

I have one of these exact poles as a backup and aw, bloody hell its a good workout, gotta say its sturdy though, it will defo put muscles on ya, bugger all wrong with it at that price though, i paid 170 delivered

Back