Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soffit N Fascias

entytwiss

I am being asked to do more and more fascia - soffit cleans as a trad window cleaner

What equipment must I purchase to allow me to clean

Thanks

Think Dave beat me there but it all depends how you're going to do them mate, by hand or do you want to do them with a wfp.

By hand some virosol or similar cleaning solution (stardrops I've read on here recently is good) brush, cloths, Magic sponge is good for scuffs and staining.

Or go for wfp, average house a Harris pole from B&Q would just reach but you'd need a pressure sprayer to spray virosol on and some way to get the water up there to scrub and rinse, no problem if they have an outside tap though cos you don't need pure water for that.

Hope that helps a little mate, Dodger

ive found just using a dry cloth works best for me,it just wipes clean,when its wet it goes allover,odd place i use a scrubber with fairy in for green areas.

Theres the cloth way is okay if you want to keep costs down. I used a pressure washing lance when I never had a WFP. No I have the WFP I always use that. The brush's are awesome for cleaning in small groves and indentations works much better than the other 2 methods

Theres the cloth way is okay if you want to keep costs down. Now I have the WFP I always use that. The brush's are awesome for cleaning in small groves and indentations works much better than the other 2 methods
+1 to this, i'm same as you so i bought wfp to make them pvc,soffits etc viable, when i used to do them by hand they just took too long and i kept on putting them off because of the labour invloved, but i thought the 1st 10 cleans pay for the system then its all profit, i usually do anywhere between 10-20 a year also once you get wfp you'll start using it for windows and never look back

Latest Posts

Back