Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

phantom clamp upgrade

Diamond geezer

hi ive put this in again as i didnt get a reaction when i posted on the last one that some one brought up. ive got a set of clamps ready to put on my sreamline pole 33ft ive seen a vidio of some one cuting then prizing of Gardiner clamps,but mine are twice as long(more surface area glued to the pole) and iam scared i might not succeed and ruin the pole.I cant cut the whole clamps of as this will shorten the pole to much,i have to stand on tip toe as it is thank you.

I recommend you ditch your pole and just buy a Gardiners pole, if you use other poles apart from Gardiners then u will have problems, This is why Gardiners is the leading pole brand in the industry, hope that helps.

Removing clamps is hard. When I last did it to replace a broken one it took time. I cut vertical across the clamp meaning I could wedge a flat head screwdriver in and twist to force the clamp aport. The apoxi is strong though so be careful

Back