Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vauxhall Astra

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Vauxhall Astra Van

Im sure there was images of a red van wth a van mount in it on here. The guy was from Fife too. (Where I live) now the seem to have gone anyway was just wondering what size of tank you could fit in. Am I right in thinking a 350LTR would fit in

in the other topic - somebody mentioned that a maximum u can load in a combo van is about 350L - is astra any better - or as strong as combo ?

u can fit 350litre in astra van but its very short in height so their wont be much space above it if u get me

in the other topic - somebody mentioned that a maximum u can load in a combo van is about 350L - is astra any better - or as strong as combo ?
Depends on payload version of combo tbh. My payload is 800kg

Well it will be either 595kg or 785kg. They are both ish. Mine IS 785

The way to check will be your log book you are looking for either 1700 or 2000 gross vehicle weight. Or if it mentions either 1700 or 2000 ish anywhere.

it is 1700 - so I might be posible to get a 500 L tank ? probably I have to keep an eye what else I've got in my van already - plus drive's weight (passenger if any) ?!

If so, then the best for mine might be 350 L I think

As its 1700 that means its 595 ish kg payload.

So 500L would be a no mate!

350L filled with water and the tank and you would = 450kg ish.

So you have 150kg left for fuel and EVERYTHING else. Would be over the limit easily /emoticons/sad.png

Back