Phone Been Dead Today Then....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, May 28, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

... within a minute of each other just now received 2 phone calls for full exterior deep cleaning quotes. How weird is that :Image3:
    Was expecting a few more today to be honest as has been peeing it down all day.

Advertisement
  2. JDMW

JDMW Guru

i rarely get fone calls smurf, its norm facebook messages, i got nothing done today :(

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I get no messages from facebook as prefer not to use it only phone calls and/or website enquires which works well for me.

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Oh Woopie do!!!! a web enquiry just came through wait for it.....just a poxy one-off mid terraced window clean :Image13:
    Will pass that one on to a mate of mine methinks :Image16:

5. HotWash Window Cleaners

People seem to like phoning the land line number more than the mobile.

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Last week was 2 or 3 calls daily. So far this week ................zero :D

I find that emails generally result in a 100% job though :)

7. harunh

harunh Legend

people like to phone 0333 numbers or 0800 aswell lol

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

The word must be out that I take on difficult/awkward exterior deep cleaning jobs as seems that is what I'm picking up now like this one booked in for next week.

Oh deep joy! :Image13:
    Rear access is bit of a jungle treck
    View attachment 2880

To do the back of this house guttering conservatory roof etc etc
    View attachment 2881

9. JDMW

JDMW Guru

i get lots of the rear access jobs for some reason, maybe coz no other cleaner round here will touch them. u gotta go to a different postcode on half of them to get the back windows. by the time u make it you could of prob done the front on 2 other homes.

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I would not touch that one if it was just a regular window clean to be honest as the closest I could park is over 100m away on the road. That back ally goes onto a long strip of grass area with bollards by the road so even if I wanted to could not park any closer to carry me gear to the back..

At least having to do a full exterior deep clean including clearing the guttering out, washing over the fascia, guttering, sofitt front & back and deep cleaning that awkward consevatory roof will make it worth my while for all the hassle as I'm charging £*** for that job.
    May I add that price happens to be cheap than I would normally charge for that sort of job.but still good money for approx 3-4 hours worth of work :Image9:

Advertisement