Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newb

keir

alright all, newbie to the forum. had a shufty through, all good stuff by the way. i do both trad and wfp cleaning. been doing trad for 10 years but i am new to wfp been doing it for about 4-5months seen adders stuff on the tube and various other stuff. i found this forum cause i was looking for reviews on brushes and man thats a can'a'worms eh? lol. just been uprating my starter gear hence reviews and seeing what system setups some of you old hands at have got. looking forward to chipping in

keir

welcome to the fourm, if you need any help of adivse about stuff before you buy, ask away on here, with all the regular guys on here, i think we cover or had used nearly all the kit on the market and can help to find what you want!

haha cheers lads, as for new gear dont tell me its **** now cause its all paid for lol nah only kidding i'd rather the truth. but ordered a pheonix hybrid 22ft with quick release head angle adjuster (really gets on my t*ts adjusting with a thumb wheel), aqua-adapter attachment topped off with gardiners medium mixed ultra light, also another di vessel to fill my tank so the other can work less and i can get better water and save on resin by rotating them. ohh yeah got a quick question for ya what resin do most of you use gonna use the last of my 1st bag soon tds is on 007 now

sound as a pound thats what i wanted to hear. i've only got the aquadapter cause i like experimenting even in trad but i do get annoyed with the tap on my belt and getting tangled around my feet and twisting the reel further back as for the brush was fretting about getting the wrong one i wanted a sill brush but the gardiner one was out of stock but was getting the impression they weren't brill for doing windows or using all the time but i will get the hard bristled red'un for fascia's,gutters and connys

thanks for the resin advice, my setup came with mag mix resin so look forward to trying some new stuff, i live in lancs so our water comes out the tap at 034 but i gotta admit as a newb would of thought my resin would last longer than it has, i've been lucky to get 2 months out of a vessel not sure how many litres that is cause i dont use wfp all the time but am deffo converting, i have a 350litre tank.

alright 123, i'm burnley the land of rain,rain and more rain oh yeah not to forget the wind hahaha

thanks for the welcome lads much appreciated you're getting me all mushy now lol

alright 123, i'm burnley the land of rain,rain and more rain oh yeah not to forget the wind hahahathanks for the welcome lads much appreciated you're getting me all mushy now lol
Always looking for rounds in burnley anything for sale you've heard of

where abouts are you? you'd be lucky mate they are like rockin horse and have been for years now, if you do find a full round its mega expensive. one lad was selling the other month £400 a week he wanted 26k, unbelievable!!! good for when we retire though lol you can still get bits and bats but usually not the best work.

where abouts are you? you'd be lucky mate they are like rockin horse and have been for years now' date=' if you do find a full round its mega expensive. one lad was selling the other month £400 a week he wanted 26k, unbelievable!!! good for when we retire though lol you can still get bits and bats but usually not the best work.[/quote']Back end of trawden not the best place for finding rounds at reasonable prices seen crazy prices at browns ladders brier field on the board still full time employed at mo but always lookin for a start

yeah thats where i'd seen that round i was on about, if i hear of anything i'll let you know. the best rounds are passed around between the lads who know each other before they put em in browns. what ever you do dont go knocking around trawden,colne or burnley you'll get yourself in trouble, its nowt personal its just they have paid good money for their rounds and are just protecting their investment. how often do you go into browns? when i were starting i were in there every 2 days but i got my 1st round through a mate of a mate. good luck bud

p.s. if you find a round for sale give us a shout, if you want i can come and look round it with ya, i have bought and sold alot of rounds and have helped 2 others get good rounds, its to easy to buy the 1st decent sized round and later on realise its not quite what you wanted.

Cant get to browns that often work out of town 11-12 hrs daily but if I get a early dart will call in just looked at round in Blackpool,another two in Bolton 1 in bury but can't make em work due to fuel costs and collecting times

Hi kier can recommend dmi supplies for resin tulsi on mb 115 just search on Internet only over pendle keeps it in stock with good advice his name is dave 07977520385

thanks mark much appreciated.

123 i'll keep an eye and an ear out for ya. dont do the out of towners, i've had rounds in haworth and blackburn even they were a pain in the ar*e, also depending what you want out of window cleaning, you lose the top lifestyle cause like you said travelling. i chased the £ at the start and hated it, then i sold all my rounds apart from my best round and now have the best of both worlds......i now do school hours ie 9 to half 3 for 4 days a week. but then again some lads love the money and are workaholics

Back