Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

People Who Use Adwords

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I started mine about 3 weeks ago or so, it's cost £11 so far. Have had a commercial to price up, not heard back tho, few gutters and window cleans, so it's covered itself. Im still using my £50 free voucher..

£25 a week! You must had high limits?? I don't fully understand the bids/ limits but yet, do I set my daily limit to £5 so it wouldn't go mad!

H - I'll email you a voucher later. It's £50 but as Marc's experienced, this can get used up pretty quickly so here's a couple of tips to get the most from your voucher:

1. The default setting for AdWords is to advertise across ALL CHANNELS. This means you'll be advertised on YouTube and other sites that aren't relevant but believe me you'll still get clicked. When I started using AdWords all those moons ago, I rinsed £150 in a week and got NOTHING from it all because of this.
  2. Set a realistic budget of £5-£10 per day as your MAX. You should be paying around £1 per click but remember that AdWords is based on a bidding system so you'll pay more or pay less depending on varying factors such as time of day, the visitors location, there's hundreds of variables.
  3. Limit the geographical coverage to as close as possible to your main location
  4. Don't click on your competitors' ads as this is fraud and not very nice.

H - I'll email you a voucher later. It's £50 but as Marc's experienced, this can get used up pretty quickly so here's a couple of tips to get the most from your voucher:

1. The default setting for AdWords is to advertise across ALL CHANNELS. This means you'll be advertised on YouTube and other sites that aren't relevant but believe me you'll still get clicked. When I started using AdWords all those moons ago, I rinsed £150 in a week and got NOTHING from it all because of this.

2. Set a realistic budget of £5-£10 per day as your MAX. You should be paying around £1 per click but remember that AdWords is based on a bidding system so you'll pay more or pay less depending on varying factors such as time of day, the visitors location, there's hundreds of variables.

3. Limit the geographical coverage to as close as possible to your main location

4. Don't click on your competitors' ads as this is fraud and not very nice.
I think my competitors' have done that to me or is it normal to get no jobs from it. Ive never liked the idea becasue I click on adds when im just browsing while having no intention of buying anything. I click on them out of curiosity. I figure others will do the same

Lots of people click the paid ads with no intention of buying its pretty normal. People just want to look at stuff. If there's been an fraudulent activity, Googlr identify this within a month and you get some of your money back.

If you had £50 worth of genuine clicks then I would have expected a few calls from it. I mentioned above that the default setting for AdWords is all channels so you may have been advertising in places you didn't realise and so used up the credits very quickly.

Lots of people click the paid ads with no intention of buying its pretty normal. People just want to look at stuff. If there's been an fraudulent activity, Googlr identify this within a month and you get some of your money back.

If you had £50 worth of genuine clicks then I would have expected a few calls from it. I mentioned above that the default setting for AdWords is all channels so you may have been advertising in places you didn't realise and so used up the credits very quickly.
Ah, I see. I did remember setting it to only people in Fife. Not sure abotu the rest lol

Back