Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners Backpack Or Wcw Backpack ?

I got 2 wcw packs, dose as it says on the tin H. Over night charge lasts a day easy, two if you forget to charge one lol. But if it wasn't for having to stop and refill so often I wouldnt bother up grading to van mount tbh.

But dont trust the handle to carry and I'd give it about 5 minutes on your back till you say sod it!!! A little trolly, maplins £14.99 a must! Oh power, the pump will feed a 45' foot pole all day! GF

Wcw backpack all day !!!

I have charged mine 1 time in 3 months lol .
Thats fab, I was told to charge after every days use...............They both on charge now, I'm going to test one from tommorow see how long it lasts till its dead!! /emoticons/wink.png

Whichever one you get those mentioned are all chepo china made sprayer imports and are not designed for heavy daily usage.

Whichever one you get those mentioned are all chepo china made sprayer imports and are not designed for heavy daily usage.
Maybe so but they get the job done !!!!

I use mine 2 times a week some weeks doing tops only wfp and I haven't charged it for 3 months seriously !!!

But I suppose it depends on how much the pump is running at .

none of them to be honest as I use me van mount and old pf trolley if needed.

alternatively you could make your own trolley pump box like wagga did

Think you will find you will shorten the life of the backpack battery if not charged after each use.

Maybe so but they get the job done !!!!

I use mine 2 times a week some weeks doing tops only wfp and I haven't charged it for 3 months seriously !!!

But I suppose it depends on how much the pump is running at .

Who told you John hewitts good. Everyone on here has mainly gone for wcw like myself & you go for John Hewitt lol. Why do you ask??? You do make me laugh.

you can buy them in bulk cheaper to sell on, but dont forget with wcw you get a years waranty on inner parts, this is the difference buying of a company than a cheaper one off ebay, mind you dont see many on ebay second hand., best to have two just in case one goes down, i will be getting second one shortly, from wcw probably the cheaper one, fix the cheaper one onto trolley, use red one to carry about if needed. im hoping to leave one in car with extended hose when working near car, instead of getting trolley out all the time as its strapped on to trolley and tie wrapped on to trolley handle easier to connect pole hose. i wish i knew how to make and connect a fob to remotelly turn on and off, save me turning off at bottom when moving about to save battery. if anyone can show us how to connect a remote fob onto backpack that will be great

As my good friend Smurf says, it's best to keep them reasonably well charged as the battery will suffer if you let it get low, but also don't overcharge as that will kill it too. :blink: Remember this is very basic technology here.

Why do you need one H when you have a Van mount?

I thought you used your trolly though for everyday use so why get a backpack

I toke my trolley apart mate im 100% van mount now but i think a backpack will help me speed en up on a few jobs where its awkward access

On the other hand if my system ever packs up on me then atleast i got a backpack /emoticons/smile.png

Yep they do come in handy for the odd job but same as using a trolley i would have thought.

Must admit I do like waggas diy pump box using a toolbox that he made for his diy trolley so might have a go at making one for the crack.

Back