Pictures please guys

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by HALTON, Jul 5, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

#1 HALTON, Jul 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    As I have just got gleaming insurance and the amount of cover they offer I am sitting here thinking of expanding by offering con roof cleaning , facias gutter soffit cleaning , cladding cleaning.
    Now as I have only got this insurance and have not done any of this type of work I am looking at you kind guys to share and let me use your before and after pictures so I can get the ball rolling and start advertising.
    Yes I know my own pics are better and will get some when start doing this work but need some to get me started
    Thanks in advance

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement
  2. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

I was cleaning all sorts long before i was insured lol, thank feck i got away with it.

Youll have to take your own pics though, to be honest of your going to use ours you may as well just nick them off google for now

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. TommoTrueShineWCS

TommoTrueShineWCS Active Member

That is false advertising dude. Not agreeable from where i stand. Just do your own gutters/practice canvassing/washing gutters on the neighbours etc. I got a cracking before and after just doing my shed guttering

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Check mark m threads called free pics or something like that
    He posted them ages ago for anyone to use
    But replace them with your own once you have some

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Have to agree H, I am not happy for others to use my work and represent it as their own. Sooner or later a picture gets so 'abused' that it is impossible to tell one windy apart from another.

What will get the ball rolling faster than 'borrowed' pictures is asking customers with conservatory roofs, gutters etc if they want them doing and then not only are you earning but you can get your pics too whilst at it.

6. kevinc250

kevinc250 Well-Known Member

halton,if you get any connie cleans or facias or gutters etc,give me a bell i can come over and help if you want?
    take photos that are yours don't nick em mate it doesn't work you've a niche area where being local really helps so you should be saying local and posting local pictures really helps mate

7. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Do not forget that as well as as before and after images get plenty of tou actually doing the job. These make it alm personal.

8. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

Cheers Kevin keep the offer in mind

9. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

10. mkn8382

mkn8382 Active Member

1467905385562.jpg 1467905393784.jpg you can use these if you want I just take a few now and then just to show the wife lol

Advertisement