Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pictures

mark m

How do you get pictures on hear it keeps saying my pictures are to big i am **** at computers please described in child's terms for me please

Are you using Tapatalk to upload? If so their is a problem with the upload function. If not then it should upload fine.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

Are you using Tapatalk to upload? If so their is a problem with the upload function. If not then it should upload fine.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk
No i am not using taptalk

After writing a description i then go to browse next to new attachments go to my pictures i select the pictures after 5 minutes it tells me my files are to big

I know i am doing something stupid but i am pretty **** at this sort of thing downloaded

OK had a look my fault jpg had a limit of 500kb I have now upped this to 3mb. /emoticons/smile.png

To ad an avatar, you go into usercp then hit edit avatar, you should see a button that says choose file the abated limit is 200kb /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Back