Pingit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Thelandofaus, May 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Thelandofaus

Thelandofaus Member

Over the last few weeks I've had a few customers pay me using pingit. I just send customers my code and the money gets automatically transferred into my account. Just the odd customer doing it so just set it up as a regular account rather than a buisness account. This could hopefully be the future! No more collecting in a few years hopefully ;). What use guys think?

Advertisement
  2. meridion

meridion Guest

Interesting, I'll look into it. Any charges by the company or bank or anything?

3. Thelandofaus

Thelandofaus Member

No because I've set it up as a personal account for now. For buisness there is a separate application. If u have a smartphone ul be able to Download the app

4. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Could you explain exactly how this works please? I keep seeing ad on TV & thinking about it.

Do you and the customer have to have Barclays bank accounts?

Do you both need the app?

Thanks.

5. Gremah

Gremah Member

good stuff

6. AS Window Cleaning

AS Window Cleaning Active Member

The person sending the money needs the app......its very simple to setup (i bank with barclays anyway). For the person receiving it can be a pain if they havent a smart phone, but as more and more people do, its simples! :) None of mine use it yet, but more and more are doing Internet Banking anyway.

7. Ryan

Ryan Guest

bank transfer ftw :]

pingit is a good idea tho oldys wont have a clue tho lol

8. Thelandofaus

Thelandofaus Member

U don't have to have a Barclays bank account you just need a bank account. Any1 can use it as long as they have a smart device and download the app

Advertisement