Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Special Offers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jimbob

I did a special offer for January to help boost business threw what is normally a quiet month it did ok when the snow wasn't a problem, It was gutter any fascia clean any house any size £45, Ive been thinking about doing a different offer for each month to to try and boost interest in my other services just wondering if anyone else has thought about this/ tried it and got any ideas of offers and what results did you get my services are window cleaning, gutter cleaning, conservatory cleaning, and jet washing.

Yeah i run an offer with my window cleaning customers that if they get me any glazing work (which they do quite often) i give them a half price clean after ive completed the glazing job they put my way.

Had one couple get me about 10 glazing jobs! so there £25 house became £12.50 for 10 months! but not to bad only takes me 25/30 mins so all good.

I also offer my customers 10% off pressure washing drives,patios ect, providing they have it done every year (april-oct) that way its constant summer work and its never mega dirty as u only cleaned it last year, thats worked well aswell i have 12 regular pressure washing jobs now every summer :)

Back