pitch witch

Discussion in 'Tutorials & DIY' started by mr shine, May 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i got talking to a wc today he was doing a roof clean using an a device called a pitch witch theres a video on youtube type above into the search box he was using an aluminium tower and could clean the roof from there i was very impressed with this as he told me 3 hours and he would be finished i checked out there website there based in the states he paid 350 dollars

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

I was out in canada a few years ago and i see them doing something simailar but they have diffferent roofs over in america there roofs are made of felt and are called shingles so they it is easy to clean i have asked recently about cleaning roofs over hear as i have been asked to clean one only 2 weeks ago .jet wash with a lance on tiled roofs and slate roofs most people wont touch

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

ive seen videos of shingled roofs being cleaned and your right there very easily cleaned this guy was doing a tiled roof yesterday and i was very impressed how easy the pitch witch coped with it . its a telescopis lance so the length is adjustable and makes it very fast and way safer than standing on the roof

Advertisement