pixxxxssed off is an understament

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by tench0771, Nov 9, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

gear box has gone on my vivaro took it to my manick to day he sad there is something searsly rong with it so ive drove it home its on the drive now vauxhall r guna have a look at it on monday next week to c what is rong with it and c if its coverd under warnty !!!all i can say is it beta b other wise im guna go ape sxxxhit lucky my other half has a car i can use to keep me wrking had to get a roof rack to nte £105 ive got my bk pk and 25l drums in it redy to go so at least i can still wrk ,any way rant over

Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

theres a bloke near me has a business just mending gearboxes, most towns have a guy like that who can rebuild a box not as pricey as you might think

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Feel your pain tenchy, mine is off the road all day tomorrow. I pranged the sump and I need a new one, mechanic says the glue/gasket needs 24 hours to seal. I thought about using my trolley and barrels but thought nah I'll have a day off.

4. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

thats a bummer m8 hope it gets bk on road asap blady hate it when van goes rong lol grrrrrr

5. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

What plate tenchy?miles?
    Taxlossloz wanted me go look at one for him,I told him stay well clear

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

its a 60 plate 47000 miles on clock luv the van's drive but the dreded chocholate gear box strikes again grrrr:rolleyes:

7. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Hope you get it sorted mate
    Hit them on the social sites they hate bad press if they don't offer a good will gesture

8. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Not as simple as 'it's a Vivaro hence it's cr@p' Stevie. I do wish you'd stop the carte blanche slating of them as we both know that the engine size has a lot to do with it.

Not to insult your mechanic tench0771 but it's not something as straight forward as the linkage is it? This is the most common gear box fault and can be sorted with a £10 part off eBay and 2 screws and 10 mins simple DIY.

If you need a VID to assess it let me know I'll pop one on YouTube later tonight.

9. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

In my professional opinion mate they are ****
    But look good and drive well
    But it is common knowledge these vans can suffer a lot of problems

10. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

a vid would b good m8 if thats ok im hoping its not unffin to pricy or the warnty covers it lol when u jack the van up an spin the wheel u can here like cogs clonking and it dont sound rite?when u drive it tho its not that loud kinda like a bearing sound like wheel bearing sorta thing

Advertisement