Playlist - Your window cleaning mp3 thread.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Ken, Sep 14, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ken

Ken Guest

So guys to sum up the purpose of this thread, I'd like to say that after window cleaning for 9 years I've developed a need to have a mp3 player at work.
    I've always loved music and my job allows me to listen to as much as I want.
    So this thread is created so we can all chat about what music we like, recommend albums, singles, mixes etc. So what do we like, what artist motivates you, what songs help pass time and what can relax you when you're on that job that makes you want to quit?

I love dance music, so I tend to listen to high tempo music.
    I'll dabble with any music, on my mp3 player is rock, reggae, classical, chillout and even a few songs from Girls Aloud (yes, that's right).

The high tempo of dance music helps me to carry on through a job at a steady speed and helps pass time. Some singles are 6-9 minutes long and can mean that you've done a job in the time you've listened to one song, which makes your day seem shorter.
    If I could recommend a song to anyone not into dance music it would be Kyau v's Albert - Tell Me, which is availbale for download on iTunes.
    Link to song on YouTube

I hope other people can suggest tracks for others to listen to, so we can all try something new at work and you never know may open doors for people to start listening to new music.

Infact, the next 3 songs people suggest I'll download and listen to this Friday, so long as they're not stupid suggestions.lol

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

I like to listen to Radio One on my MP3 player,I been listen to Arcade Fire latest album and Chase and Status.I have Swedish house mafia which is about 3 hours if i listen to the whole album.I have weeks where I can't be without my mp3 and other times I like the peace and quiet.
    I download a lot of talking books and listen to them just to break up the day.

3. i listen to all different music but find myself getting bored with it every now and again, i've started downloading audiobooks and listening to them as well, mostly fiction with the odd non fiction ***le, currently listening to the bourne series makes the day fly in once you get into a good story

Col[hr]
    john grisham as well he has some good books

4. slic

slic Guest

Nearlyclean I would guess our music collection is very similar. Listen to Chase and Status a lot at the moment but not while cleaning. Mainly listen to bbc wm radio while working.

5. colin

colin Guest

I have a DAB pocket rechargable radio & listen too all sorts of music & chat,only problem is constant adverts on some channels
    colin

6. TripleC

TripleC Guest

Haha excellent thread, I'm a mild mannered resi window cleaner by day and globettrotting house/electro dj/producer by ***ht. If you like that, peep this... some nice trancey stuff I did a few years ago :)

http://soundcloud.com/chris-see/chris-see-aka-rhythmcell-fly

7. bareknuckle4

bareknuckle4 Member

J Cole - Cole World :D

8. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

I know this thread is a few years old now and prob no 1 will see this comment but f**k it lol.I like a anime called death note an theres a Japanese band that plays the title song.now im not normally into this kind of music but something about it I like .the band is called maximum the hormone.

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I have this on repeat in my van. Enjoy The Silence (Live in Milan) - Depeche Mode

10. Posh

Posh Hero

Killers, shiny toy guns & glasvegas all get well played now. Also a lot of punk. Cranberries were always a favourite. On my DAB radio I listen to absolute 80s

Advertisement