Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quote This...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I think £60

IMAG0207_zpsf717699c.jpg

IMAG0206_zps41c00825.jpg

For what...

Inside only

Inside and out

Outside only

Signs Included

Signs not included

?

Yeah i would say around £60.

Are you going to WFP then.

Sunday morning before the shop open i would say....

Got to contact the manager. I spoke to the supervisor this morning. I only went in for some hooks for the panels in my van and I noticed the windows are in a state. They are cleaned by a b&q contractor, but the manager is always moaning at the state of the glass according to the supervisor. It might lead to something, you never know.

Just the lay out puts me off, lots of drips to be had. I think trad could be quicker on the bottom two sections......

you could wfp that in 15-20 mins easy id of said 50-60 quid. depends how often tho.

BUT you gotta be careful about leaving the doorway wet, if its cold it might freeze and people can slip. id chuck sum grit down after to bk myself up but thats just me.

Good luck with the quote tuffers /emoticons/wink.png

Think it will be tuff though to get a quote in as I presume like most would use a national cleaning company which then subs the work out.

i dunno i quoted simular to b and q when i started out a few years ago for 90 i think but it was in and out. they said yes and then i got undercut and they said 50.

I remember being asked to quote a McDonald's last year.

They wanted in and out 3 times a week.

I put in a quote of £50 which was cheap. They only wanted to pay £15!

Told em no chance. They never did get anyone, an employee does it.

I remember being asked to quote a McDonald's last year. They wanted in and out 3 times a week.

I put in a quote of £50 which was cheap. They only wanted to pay £15!

Told em no chance. They never did get anyone, an employee does it.
Imagine all the snot, sticky fingers and burger fat on them windows? Feck that!

id do that for 18 quid for windows and signage at 18 quid... will only take me 40 mins max /emoticons/smile.png

smurf am up middlesbrough down north mate /emoticons/smile.png

am not lieing to u but i could see another window cleaner in my area doing that for 12 pound... and thats with wfp aswell /emoticons/smile.png

i gotta be competitive /emoticons/smile.png and i dont care what i earn aslong as am earning over 20 quid per hour /emoticons/smile.png hope u understand lol

if i quoted that 25 quid theyd laugh at me /emoticons/tongue.png seriously they wud 18 pound sounds reasonable thats why i always go in at 18 quid instead of 20 or 22

Maybe you should think about taking on work as a sub contractor for the nationals then as they would snap your arm off at that price

lol get me in touch with them then /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/wink.png lol

am not bothered about commercials anymore to be honest with u mate /emoticons/smile.png

id rather do houses all day long /emoticons/smile.png i think residential work is much better then commercial work /emoticons/smile.png

id rather do 4 houses in a row then do a commercial

Back