Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning software

WCF

Help Support WCF:

twinge1976

Do any of you fellas use any of the window cleaning software which gets advertised at all

Like George etc!

Some of them useful ,

Be interested to see what you think of them and are they worth getting

Also do any of these software packages allow you to use your iPhone or blackberry to keep tabs on your work

I think the most popular are George and window cleaner pro. I use WCP. I think both of them now have online versions that work on iPhone but you have to pay monthly for them.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Alot on here do mate, I don't personally as I like using my Excel Database.

I don't think they are compatible for mobiles just yet, unless someone on ghere says different,

James.

i use george & its great at £50 & online back up. once you buy it its yours forever no paying for up dates the back up isnt that much either. i did have mine on a palm zire but found it was much easier to have a clipboard with work sheets on it, usually take me 10 mins at ***ht to put in what ive done that day & print off next days - think ive still got the zire somewhere if anyone needs one for p&p

I had designed my own package using delphi I used for years, the main function I wanted to add was auto updates, and auto email reminders for the customers which those software packages didn't offer. However after a good few years of it, I found that those type of system tend to take up a large part of your time, maintaining and updating the info, as well as the cost of them. So we switched to just using excel, keeping things as simple as possible. I just print off the sheets each day and spend about 5 mins updating it at ***ht.

i dont use it any more so you can have it if you want, but i'll have to have a search for the disc & leads cos they're not where i thought i left them

to be honest you can have it, i got it off ebay to begin with, as it looks like im gonna be rained off all day i'll try & sort it today.

Alot on here do mate, I don't personally as I like using my Excel Database.

I don't think they are compatible for mobiles just yet, unless someone on ghere says different,

James.
Hi James

I use excel spreadsheets and have a windows7 mobile which you can view and edit your excel documents on. You can then email the document to yourself, open it on your phone, input the window cleaning activity during your round onto the spreadsheet on your phone, then email it back at the end of the day & open it up on your laptop/PC.

Trev

That's pretty awesome I didn't no you could do this? Any idea if iPhones could do this? I'm slightly skeptical as Apple have different software to Windows so it's probably not compatible /emoticons/unsure.png

James.

That's pretty awesome I didn't no you could do this? Any idea if iPhones could do this? I'm slightly skeptical as Apple have different software to Windows so it's probably not compatible /emoticons/unsure.png

James.
Yeah, although not Excel but similar. Get a GoogleDocs account and anything you do on your pc will be automatically sent to your account which you can access on your iphone or android phone
Nice one Rico. I'm going to look into this now.

James.

I tried a lot of different products a few months back and while there's a lot of good ones, I ended up going with Buckit in the end (buckit.co.uk). It is quite a new product and they had a few teething problems, but those are all ironed out now. I find it really easy to get on with and it works great on both my home computer and my iphone (which was the most important thing for me). Just my 2 pennies! :)

Back