Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sack this

WCF

Help Support WCF:

philzy756

Well everybody the weather has got to me and i am off to Lanzarote for a bit of sunshine. But i promise i will be thinking about you all ;*)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Gud on yea. Where about's in Lanzo are you going to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea me too. Been to Costa tequise a number of times over the past few years was there last July. Have a good one mate. I am sat at home right now rained off yet again managed an hour this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going in July, please find out all the prices of meals out and drinks etc. will be the 1st time s/c with the kids, i always go all inc. But i worked it out that to go there will be about £1400 for the 4 of us, all inc with a decent hotel would be £3400. So i am hoping to feed an water us all for 9 nights. Ia m looking to go to Carmen, as i want lots and lots of bars/restaurants to choose from. Your input will be appreciated.

I am going in July, please find out all the prices of meals out and drinks etc. will be the 1st time s/c with the kids, i always go all inc. But i worked it out that to go there will be about £1400 for the 4 of us, all inc with a decent hotel would be £3400. So i am hoping to feed an water us all for 9 nights. Ia m looking to go to Carmen, as i want lots and lots of bars/restaurants to choose from. Your input will be appreciated.
holy **** shazzy your only back from barbados ya lucky girl

^^^ loaded

All i can say is "work hard play harder" haha.

Been back 2 weeks, so surely its time to start looking for the next one haha. (did i mention i was going to benidorm in may with the girlies).

I am now 40 years old. your along time dead. x

Shazzy we went to carmen the other year for the 2nd time, 1st time went s/c, 2nd. time was a few years later and was quite surprised how quiet all the restaurants and bars were due to everyone going all inc, all the bar owners were saying the hotels are killing there trade with all inc, but that was a while ago i'd be interested to hear how you and philzy find it

Hi ppl, all good questions. Family have a small property here so we here all the time. Shazzy its cheap as chips could feed a family of four for like 30 euros a night easy.... but like everything dont expect Gorden Ramsey to be cooking it. Good choice on porta del carmen as it is the biggest town on island so lotsss of choice. Not my cup of tea because it can get a bit like blackpool at night but sooo much choice and its right on beach the whole town.

Keir, yes everyone goes all inc and it does seem to be hurting the economics a bit.... so much so in costa teguise on a sunday alot of pubs and restraunts dont open which is strange but it cant be worth their while. All in all I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Hi ppl, all good questions. Family have a small property here so we here all the time. Shazzy its cheap as chips could feed a family of four for like 30 euros a night easy.... but like everything dont expect Gorden Ramsey to be cooking it. Good choice on porta del carmen as it is the biggest town on island so lotsss of choice. Not my cup of tea because it can get a bit like blackpool at night but sooo much choice and its right on beach the whole town.Keir, yes everyone goes all inc and it does seem to be hurting the economics a bit.... so much so in costa teguise on a sunday alot of pubs and restraunts dont open which is strange but it cant be worth their while. All in all I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Thanks. We missed out on the decent price flights, waiting for them to come down again.....Have a wicked time. x

Back