Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aquadapter 'The Plot Thickens'!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Poles Apart

Ordered an Aquadapter some Nano hose and red hose plus other bits last Wednesday he told me it would be £7 for delivery I said ok fine and told him I would text him my card details as he never answers the phone, come Friday still no stuff so I messaged him he said he couldn't send stuff without payment? Told him I sent him the card details he ignored that text so I'm giving up now.

WARNING! DON'T GO NEAR HIM WITH A BARGE POLE DON'T THINK HE'S GOT ANY MONEY OR STOCK ALL POLES ARE OUT OF STOCK.

Ha ha!

He seems to be either overly busy or overly out of stock,

He'll be snapped up by wcw soon...

get over it lol its his business

let him do wat he wants

did u not say couple weeks ago u wudnt buy again of him lol

i say ur good value for it lol:bangheadwall:

get over it lol its his business let him do wat he wants

Where else do you get an Aquadapter **** it then shan't bother

Seems it's a very much a 'make it up as you go along business' according to his website the Aquadapter is £50, Sureclean Systems are selling them for £40.

Tough old game being a solo manufacturer and trying to finance it yourself so if this is the issue then it's quite understandable. BUT, honest communication costs nothing. Keep your customer base in the loop. Annoys the hell out of me how manufacturers will simply not acknowledge genuine queries of concern.

no it is not how i run mine but i dont tell others how to run theirs

surely if the product is as good as others say u wouldnt mind the wait but why doesnt he just say it ill be 2 weeks delivery ??

surely if the product is as good as others say u wouldnt mind the wait but why doesnt he just say it ill be 2 weeks delivery ??
You don't treat customers as per your advice, it's not how I run my business, I'd be out of business if I refused to take customers on like he refuses to take orders, he still hasn't got back to me, blokes a nut job in my book and how people can excuse him by saying get over it he's busy and just wait 2 weeks for your stuff when he wants to charge £7 for delivery amazes me.

Is that how you run your business & treat your customers?
get over it lol its his business let him do wat he wants

Good value for deserving bad service? What does let 'him do wat he wants' mean?

Yep I'm telling him how to run his business? I'm the customer the agreement is I order and he delivers as he promises, hope you don't treat your customers like that?

the springs last a while.steve has a very good product,i bought an exceed pole off him last year.had 2 wait a while though.he is having dealings with the new phoenix range.look on the wcw site.so I expect customer service will not be the best.

Back