Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Make your own Fliq pads?

Has anyone thought about making your own Fliq pads?

I've been using a 14" Excelerator and I find it slightly too big for me as I've been using a 12" squeegee for years now.

There are 12" Liquidator channels but no 12" Fliq pads as far as I know.

I've ordered some replacement Fliq clips which I'm hoping to make as 12" pad somehow.

I was thinking that you could have a base part that is in the shape of the Fliq pads but have velcro on it instead of the mop and then a mop strip with velcro on as well.

Then you can replace it with different types.

Any thoughts?

Has anyone thought about making your own Fliq pads?I've been using a 14" Excelerator and I find it slightly too big for me as I've been using a 12" squeegee for years now.

There are 12" Liquidator channels but no 12" Fliq pads as far as I know.

I've ordered some replacement Fliq clips which I'm hoping to make as 12" pad somehow.

I was thinking that you could have a base part that is in the shape of the Fliq pads but have velcro on it instead of the mop and then a mop strip with velcro on as well.

Then you can replace it with different types.

Any thoughts?
I make my own, and there are others who do too. Chris Dawber (Wagga) has made many vids on window cleaning modifications including wash pads (scrubbers), as H-man has too.

Christopher Dawber

Back