Pole extensions?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Podrikk007, Apr 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Podrikk007

Podrikk007 Well-Known Member

Is there a pole, that you can buy extra sections to extend it when you need the extra height?

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mdzoj0
    [hr]
    Whole 6ft extensions I mean, not the 12 inch ones

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?i3xnpt

Advertisement
  2. Aqua-dapter

Aqua-dapter Active Member

I think you can do that with the Reach-IT poles (the 'XT' is the extension part) and you can also get extensions for the Gardiner Xtreme poles.

Paul

3. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Think you can do that with most poles mate.

Just take of the base cap & add the next section on. You can certainly do it with gardiners (all types)...you can buy the sections on their website.

4. Aqua-dapter

Aqua-dapter Active Member

That's true, for some reason I immediately thought of the poles that are designed to accept extra extensions once you've reached the maximum height.

You can add (or remove) sections from the Elite poles we have (and some other poles).

Removing sections is also useful, for example if you buy a longer pole you can get an extra End Cap and break it down to have the pole lighter for lower work.

Paul

Advertisement