Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

bit of a touch

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
I don't know if you remember me saying i got a custy who only wanted insides doing

Went there today..lives in a small close

Her dad was there babysitting

Got chatting and he lives a few doors away and other daughter lives opposite

They all use a wfp guy who doesn't do insides

I said she should have timed me to coincide with him as the outsides are dirty

He said can't as we never know when he is coming till he phones as never a set number of weeks

Does a deal where he does all 3 houses outside for 35 quid..all average 3 beds

Anyway after a bit of a chat and him being a west londoner like me we got on, the daughter has just spoken to me..

Can i match that amd do all their insides every 3 cleans which i always charge the same again for

So that would be 70 quid for 2 and a little bit (depending on tea consumption) hours work without moving the motor

Oh yeah the next door neighbour uses him on their recommendation and the woman at number 4 is after a windie so sounds promising. .especially when only 24 houses their so all compact

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow there's living near your family and then there's living 'near' your family! Fair play daveyboy, get the whole street and could be an easy day and help pay for a wfp system /emoticons/wink.png

Back