Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Its all been ging on here.

shazzy692002

Sorry again guys, really not been around much lately.But I d have a excuse haha....

Some of you will know I had guy work for me twice week and I paid well at 50%, I also paid for everything.....Last year I found out he was pocketing one offs and dong extras, so I warned him, it happened again a few months later, and then agin a few monts later. so I told him I am putting a agreement in place...really to just scare him....He wa not happy with agreement so I sacked him.....Since last week of im being sacked I have been doing his egualr houses, and found out more he had put up in price and not told me....wow. thieving c***

I advertised for a new person, and trialed 2 out, one was super fast, we done £228 in 5 hours....BUT then I had a fiend of a friend approach me for van and customers, so now I have sold 150 customers and my van with ionics system in for 9k....im happy with that, as I can now carry o working 3 full day only...

I am picking up my new van on Saturday. maxi kangoo, 2010, plus having a k system put in ack with a 2 man hot water set up....not for any reason, just cos I can haha..

So its all been all go for me this year....I feel like a weight have been lifted from my shoulders sacking the thieving tw@ t..

The thing I the guy I sacked lives in a nice big house, his mrs work in a bank, his son goes to the only high school in area, he really don't need the money....But he is happy to steal from me...I only do tis job cos I can be hee for my daughter who has special needs. This man should really be ashamed of himself.

Essay over...xx haha

Well done Shazzy

Sack the thieving little cnut

Should have chinned him as well

He is one of life's chancers. Glad you sacked him. Should involve the police. I know not a lot will happen, but it will scare the hell out of him.

Glad things are sorting themselves out for you again.

Employing ppl can be a nightmare for sure...Onwards & upwards as they say :thumbsup:

Thanks guys....did think about the police...still contemplating it as I expect there will be more I come across where he has put a customers price up that I am unaware about.

At least from now on I only have to worry about the work I do.

I will be earning less but my loan will be paid off so that £400 a month I won't be paying out.

Happy days.

When I was in the police I dealt with dodgy employees. Some issues went to court but smaller stuff would get a visit from an officer in uniform. A marked police vehicle on their drive. A quick drive in the back seat down to the station and an interview for fraud. If they admitted the offence, then a recorded caution. If not they left expecting to get called to court sometime in the next six months (We would say that it will be in the hands of CPS so prepare for a court appearance). That fear causes them lots of grief.

Ha, would love to threaten him with the police. Just to scare....I would never carry it out....But he has been working for me for over 3 years, dread to think how much he has had out of me.....

People like that deserve to come a cropper

If it was me he would have a visit from a couple of big lumps i know just to put the sh1ts up him

I don't believe in violence for the sake of it

I only do krav maga for the fitness and knowing i can defend myself if needed but i also can't abide someone blatantly taking the ****

Well done Shazzy, sounds to me like you gave him too many chances but that shows what a nice person you must be.

Haha.

I use the saying, what goes around comes around, lets hope he gets what is coming to him.

I was to nice and let him get on with it, trusted him totally. he covered 4 holidays of mine last year, I can see him now rubbing his hands together with ££££ in his eyes.....

He told me so many times he did not need the money and that he enjoyed it....he obviously has the big house he lives in by stealing hahha.

Thanks guys, you are all fab and so supportive.

glad u got rid of him . i mentioned you to the lad who runs Diamond windows he said was gonna get in touch with you . did he?

anyhow sounds like u got the problem sorted ,good on ya Shar x

glad things worked out in the end..:Dit brings back memories of my youth when I had way too much work and the total relief when I managed to sell a round....oh the good ole days...

His loss shazzy...now off to dream about working for shazzy..../emoticons/biggrin.png

I must say you gave him rather too many warnings..shazzy does have a soft side...

next one get a gps tracker on him so you can keep an eye on him...

Good on you shazzy. Some people! Sounds like you have been super busy. Enjoy your new van and keeping all your money!

glad u got rid of him . i mentioned you to the lad who runs Diamond windows he said was gonna get in touch with you . did he?
anyhow sounds like u got the problem sorted ,good on ya Shar x
No not heard from diamond. x

Well done for sacking him , it's never a easy thing to do, I sacked quite alot of people over the years and it didn't get easier, I'm happy with my 3 days a week ill never employ again , maybe going to America soon id rather sell up cheap

Latest Posts

Back