Pole Hose

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by swas, Nov 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. swas

swas Active Member

hi all, can anyone recomend a decent hose to put into my clx poles. at this moment they have gardeners yellow standard hose. summer had no problems, this cold weather is making hose hard and tangling togeather and twisting. im sick of untanglng it every time bring it out to work with. its ok when soft in warm weather, has anyone changed from this hose to a more workable one. to make working more pleasurable for winter.

Advertisement
  2. chip

chip Guru

I've heard ionics and squad apter are good, not sure which ones though, orange aqua, I think. I agree, the gardiner goes rigid in the cold

3. Martyn

Martyn Active Member

My friends and I replaced it with Ionics hose which is far better and long lasting, it's what we've been using for years, in fact the hose on my SL-X must be twice the age of the pole. :blink:

4. Martyn

Martyn Active Member

By the way the Ionics hose isn't softer, it just doesn't kink and twist as you have been experiencing.

5. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

Gardiners pole hose is rubbish, get some streamline it's by far the best.

Advertisement