Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What pole??

jeff branble i think thats how u spell his name used to hold the world record wrking at 88 feet using a fishing pole shore he used a beast master or was it ganster carp cant rember now, keir all u have to do it cut the pole bk an fit a freded end glue in place then u can fit the angle neck job done

Bit of history for you- The Gardiner super-lite MKI pole was made from fishing pole sections (back in the day). The MKII, still in modular form, moved on from this & was designed specifically for wfp use. I had a 60ft one (MKII) fantastic pole for prolonged high work but being modular, a pain in the butt for normal work. Super strong for intended use but ultra brittle otherwise. I replaced it when the Xtreme came out- a much more usable alternative./emoticons/wink.png

kier a 16meter carp pole will b cheeper an stronger but more flopy ude b looking at like £700 for a good one, u can get comp poles that r like £2000 /£3000 they will b super stiff an liter but imo britle ide stick to a telly scopic pole my self or a gerdener moduler as there designed for wfp an like pointed out above moduler r a pain in the ars un less ur wrking an a huge bilding

i was honestly thinking it would be a great idea as i like fishing too and they can cost a lot...good question though keir...

mind you...the size of fish i catch....unlike that tenchy ..i seen the pics.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Phoenix is about to launch a new full carbon pole thats why the old poles are on 20% discount. I have been testing it for a week and its brilliant.. full carbon not mixed and stiff like the slx. You wont be dissapointed

Phoenix is about to launch a new full carbon pole thats why the old poles are on 20% discount. I have been testing it for a week and its brilliant.. full carbon not mixed and stiff like the slx.
Has it got a carbon brush head too then?

No silly.. lol the pole only... but I bought a ultra light sill brush to go with it and the ultralight section to make it 26 feet so it's a really cool setup

Latest Posts

Back