Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing these flats

U

unit

View attachment 7728 Hello all, I could do with a bit of help pricing this job please.

The job is in mill Hill, the edge of London about 15 mins drive in good traffic.

These windows are in a right state so first clean price has got to be included.

Job is two blocks of six flats, residence windows are to be cleaned once each quarter, and the communal windows need doing inside and out once a month.

The communal windows are the balcony windows in the pics at the front of each block.

There are bushes and trees covering some of the windows in the pictures,if you imagine each top window is the same lay out and size as the bottom window.

cheers guys.

View attachment 7725

View attachment 7726

View attachment 7727

View attachment 7729

View attachment 7730

View attachment 7731

Last edited:
Just to add..First clean will need to be done using bucket and sponge, as there is no water tap there.

Not keen on using my pure for the soaping up.the frames are really bad.

Just to add..First clean will need to be done using bucket and sponge, as there is no water tap there.Not keen on using my pure for the soaping up.the frames are really bad.
Just wet down each window ubik up the brush scrub up and wash/rinse. Will come up fine.

No idea on prices as your 160 miles further south than me so my prices would not be right for thst area.

As a guide I'd prob give myself a good half a day to do a initial deep clean.

Hi Neil is that for the reg? clean
Yes regular clean mate like next comment says spray your brush with ubik 2000 on first clean then away you go nice and easy job that mate [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back