Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp help

Cacen-Glas

Hi I've recently started using the wfp after 10 years of traditional cleaning.

Little frustrated at the moment as some windows seem to dry lovely and others sometimes can leave spots.

My technique is to wash the frames, rinse them off, then clean the glass.

Is it best to leave the frames to dry a bit before I clean the glass as I just clean the class as soon as I've cleaned the frames.

Is it my technique? could it have something to do with the fact that ive used soap on the window before? Sorry for all questions.

Get looking on youtube. Loads of vids. Just make sure you give the top of the glass a good clean. This is where the muck will sit under the rubber etc and run down. Give them a good rinse. Side and bottom frame only need a passing over

[media]

[/media]

the experts will be along shortly but....frame seepage of dirt onto glass is a problem at first but over a few cleans it will disappear

I think you got it right yourself if you can clean the frames and do the next frame and then come back and do the keir flick ..that is to knock any drops off and then clean the glass..../emoticons/biggrin.png

Yeah been doing that, got a good idea on how to improve. Almost all customers seem happy so far so not too bad. Thanks for advice

Back