Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Useless window cleaner!!!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

I got a new customer who told me of a window cleaner who had about 30 customers but has packed it in... a Jamaican man, so I arranged to meet him today and pay 3 cleans for however many customers he had left (he had not seen them for at least 5 month)

So anyway I phoned him last ***ht to confirm the time and place this morning.

Then I phoned again a few minutes before we were supposed to meet and he said he would be at our arranged meeting place at 10;30.

by 12:30 I had had enough of this waster and had gone home and started practising on my new WFP system.

he then called a few minutes later but I have decided I would rather go knock in his area and just get the customers myself and save the £900 for something else. Hes clearly too lazy to do the work and too lazy to even call to say hes late. I hate time wasters like that..

Why would you want to pay the guy for work he had already packed in?, you are far too nice mate, i wouldnt have!.

Opened this thread and thought you were mentioning me, but proved wrong, oh well.

hehe

And yes, what badbusdriver just said.

I second that.

Why pay for something that has been left to go to pot

defanatley wouldn't have ive just started cleaning round a culdysac type area were everyone knows everyone i started off with one house 2 weeks ago and now ive got 6 without even knocking all because the usual windy round there turns up when ever he feels like it does a **** job and for some reason wont do the bathroom windows ( this is what ive been told) had a couple of other people say next time they see him there gona sack him and use me. just knock a few houses down there and once you start the rest will come to you

5 month old work is no good imo i would of gave him £5 for the infomation of the old places

iv picked a few customers up from unreliable window cleaners myself and drop any customers who mess me around twice

just go to the area u know he was working and drop leaflets or knock around :]

Yes go knocking they will be glad you called!! There is nothing he can say, it is his own fault he lost them. And in this game to keep your customers you need to keep them happy. Go get them before someone else spots them as I'm sure they are bogging!

Back