Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clean your own f£££££!ing windows fatso !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Steve s

I have recently restarted window cleaning after a break of a few years and have been canvassing a bit and booked a £20 house a few days ago.

Turned up today and the customer was chatting to his neighbour and asked me how would I do the fascias and gutters without a ladder, I said sorry mate I'm only doing the windows, he then tells me I had agreed to do the windows for 15 and to add the fascias for a fiver.

Twice I saw him wink at he's neighbour thinking he's having one over on silly old me.

I smiled nicely at him and very loudly told him to

Clean your own f£££ing window fatso!! and got in my van and drove away grinning.

I had another one return my booking text saying she never booked a clean but just took a card, I explained that I wouldn't have her name and number if she hadn't booked and that it is ok to change your mind but just be honest about it

She's definitely got the hump now

I think maybe I'm too old for this ****

new canvassedcustomers can be absoloute **** bags, i had 3 out of the 6 i had canvassed a few weeks ago turn me away on the day, even though id canvassed them the day before.

I think a lot of people just cant say no and then try to squirm there way out of it

LMAO.

Good start, and I mean that. That's the difference between a noob and a veteran, the amount of :turd: you are willing to put up with decreases the longer you are in the job.:thumbsup:

new canvassedcustomers can be absoloute **** bags, i had 3 out of the 6 i had canvassed a few weeks ago turn me away on the day, even though id canvassed them the day before.
I think a lot of people just cant say no and then try to squirm there way out of it
The very reason why I am against door knocking, far too many time wasters and ones that agree on the step, then close the door and think about it and wonder why they said yes, then end up been a one offer or a total pain in the ass!

Good leaflets (so they can decide if your for them in their own time) social media is deadly done right, and other forms of media such as repuatable local magazines and been seen in the streets & recommended is all much better IMO.

Back