Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just payed 60 kwid for a phone number

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I payed 60 kwid for a phone number... i can put it on any network i want.

Whats so special about a number that you payed 60 kwid for it ! ? ? ? ?! ?!! ?! ?!?!?! ?

Well the number is....

Look at it for 5 seconds and then look away and see if you can remember it ?

07506 006 006

This number will stay in peoples heads.... and i believe having a good number on business cards and your van is important it looks more professional.

Does anyone else do this ? or do you all just use a normal number ?

not a bad number mark my number is 07765567731 ..... that was free /emoticons/smile.png my numbers a really good number i reckon but thats my personal number lol.... but if you want a really good number like the one i posted about.... you gotta fork out some cash.... but im sure it will all pay off /emoticons/smile.png

Not everyone will remember the window cleaners number in their head. I have seen numbers sell for 1000's.. If you wanted to be fancy, you should have gotten a good 0800 number!!

Not everyone will remember the window cleaners number in their head. I have seen numbers sell for 1000's.. If you wanted to be fancy, you should have gotten a good 0800 number!!
that's what I was thinking, also looks more professional.

that being said, I haven't got one. cool looking number still mate

Hi,

With regards to a freephone number to divert to your mobile you can get them with free connection and monthly reports from lots of places, we use numbertel as they will do amazing deals as well as local numbers, drop this guy an email and he will be able to sort you out and have you up and running with in an hour [email protected] or do it through their site,

Liking ya mobile number :)

i just want a mobile num not 0800 lol, some people wont ring an 0800 number of their mobile either. I just want a gud number to put in to my iphone when i get it lol

Lol i think it looks more professional to have a good mobile number that stands out /emoticons/smile.png most business in my area have really good phone numbers... you cant forget that number once you know it so thats good /emoticons/sad.png

I would rather spend the money on some good business cards they won't forget the number then /emoticons/smile.png

Answer me 1 thing. Once you sign them up and clean there windows why do they want your number. The only reason they will ring you is to complain or ask when you coming if your late. Spend the 60 nicker on something else mate.

Back