Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionic Resin any good

I have used tulison ionic & unger and another one I cannot remember the name off from Ireland, IMO tulison seems to last longer and gives a better Finnish 

So this mixed bed resin Ionic is selling is rubbish then Nicky, what was your TDS going through this resin and how many litres did you get from a 25kg bag? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Im using ionic seems fine to me cleans the windows and lasts me about 6 weeks so what else do you want? Ive tried unger, ionic and Tulsion and dont notice any difference to be honest. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So this mixed bed resin Ionic is selling is rubbish then Nicky, what was your TDS going through this resin and how many litres did you get from a 25kg bag? 
My TDS is 34 going through the resin a25 kg bag of ionic resin will last about 10 weeks and with tulsion will last 12 weeks I use a thousand litres of water a day ,You  stick with ionic over priced resin and I change the resin when the water gets to 3or 5

I have used tulison ionic & unger and another one I cannot remember the name off from Ireland, IMO tulison seems to last longer and gives a better Finnish 

Unfortunately, this Tulsion resin isn't available in Belgium (where I live) and neither in France, Germany, Netherlands or France.

I had a contact with the indian manufacturer (Thermax) and it looks like that UK is the only market where they provide this product :-(

Around which price do you pay this Tulsion resin in 25l bags in UK ?

I don't know if the Ionic resin is rubbish or not but i don't find that 65 GBP for 25 litres is overpriced.

The 25 litres bag of Tulsion MB 115 is around 75 GBP on the UK market.

Prices are actually higher in Belgium : I pay a 25 litres bag of Unger resin (DIB 25) 97,50 EUR (excl. 21% taxes) which is around 86 GBP.

The Tulsion MB 115 is unfortunately not available anymore for the moment on www.daqua.co.uk. Do you know any other website proposing this resin with a delivery in UK or in Belgium ?

Thanks in advance

My TDS is 34 going through the resin a25 kg bag of ionic resin will last about 10 weeks and with tulsion will last 12 weeks I use a thousand litres of water a day ,You  stick with ionic over priced resin and I change the resin when the water gets to 3or 5

Dear me I complain when I change mine once in 2 years 25 ltr In spectrum vessel I use tulsion 

Back