Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soffit And Gutter Clean I Did Before And After Pics

Regarding wfp method of plastic cleaning even using viro-sol which indecently I tried and prefer using ubik doesn’t clean it any faster just cleans it better rather than using just pure water.

Anyhow just wondering how could you justify still charging £130 for an hour & half worth of work?

I did one today. Suffix & gutter clean. Used my own concutsion that I made. 2 capfuls of Cillit bang cleaning liquid. 1 capful of bleach. 2 capfuls of white vinegar. I squirt of ecover & topped up with water. Sprayed it on quick brush & rinse & came out brilliant.

Regarding wfp method of plastic cleaning even using viro-sol which indecently I tried and prefer using ubik doesn’t clean it any faster just cleans it better rather than using just pure water.

Anyhow just wondering how could you justify still charging £130 for an hour & half worth of work?
Im guessing the prices is high for your area? What would you charge for that clean?

The time you take fuel, travelling time, work time, break, materials, (if any) it wont be as much.

Bungalows are easy to clean compared to 2 & 3 storey properties. You don’t even need to get expensive wfp kit either to do the job as demonstrated in the vid. For the apex etc a wfp harris pole/brush would costs less than £30 to make. /emoticons/smile.png

Back