Porcupine Saves Pure Water Fed Work

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Smurf, Sep 18, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Advertisement
  2. james44

james44 Well-Known Member

smurf you can clean glass just with a porcupine sleeve and rinse with pure water! believe it or not but a porcupine sleeve cleans quicker and better than a brush!

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Interesting....

Just seems odd in the vid they won the contract because of using pure but then had to trad the windows first.

Would not using hot pure water been quicker to get rid of the **** on those windows?

4. james44

james44 Well-Known Member

Yes hot would have been quicker! but not everyone has a hot system hence why so many revert back to trad methods to clean heavily soiled glass ie: cleaning pads /blades attached to brushes etc:

To be honest don't know why he messed about like that he could have sprayed a soap solution onto his brush and that would have cleaned it off!

I carry a bottle of mixed up soap solution to spray onto my brush whenever i come across bird muck or something! so much easier than attaching pads/blades etc to brushes!

5. Masons

Masons Guru

I don't understand this much either. They all seem a bit stupid.
    They say they need to conserve water as they only carry 100 or whatever gallons so why not make water on site. They seem a big team of cleaners so surely such an investment would be worth it as they must be bringing as a company $100,000 a year easy and I mean easy.

6. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I watched the bronze wool vid they did ages ago so thats obviously a regular clean as he said that the glass they did that on was the same building.

My point is they really could have invested in a hot water system and made the money back just in man hours on that one job by the look of it.

Advertisement