Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lucky

mark m

Looks like i have been very lucky down in Dorset compared to the rest of you the weather has been very good i have worked all week no rain or snow cold lowest 0 c but i have been told bad weather might be coming in so i have not filled my tank and i am happy to have a day off,Then the wife has just come home and told me she has got the day off tomorrow so i have just filled up and turned my immersion i am going to work tomorrow lol

Looks like i have been very lucky down in Dorset compared to the rest of you the weather has been very good i have worked all week no rain or snow cold lowest 0 c but i have been told bad weather might be coming in so i have not filled my tank and i am happy to have a day off' date='Then the wife has just come home and told me she has got the day off tomorrow so i have just filled up and turned my immersion i am going to work tomorrow lol[/quote']
Hahaha

Back