Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

dumped customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

jambo113

ive just sat and sorted my round book out after a **** couple of weeks sick and tired of messers you know the ones not today no money on me blah blah blah one of the customers i dropped i havent even cleaned her windows yet and shis been on the book 2 months every time i get there is a different excuse not this time please because bulls**t lala must of got rid of nearly a hundred pounds worth of work just cant be bothered with the hassle. any way rant over lol. maybe i should of put it on ebay for 5-6 times the price lol

Ya i'm only 2-3 months in and dropped 5-6 customers already after the first lot of messing about

i never actually put a customer on the books antill iv done the first clean tho and thay agree to have it done 4 or 8 weekly

even so people still **** you around

drop them soon and move on :]

How many did you drop ?

Ya i'm only 2-3 months in and dropped 5-6 customers already after the first lot of messing about

i never actually put a customer on the books antill iv done the first clean tho and thay agree to have it done 4 or 8 weekly

even so people still swear word! you around

drop them soon and move on :]

How many did you drop ?
9 in total

Yep. With you all on that. Dropped 7 last week but picked up 11 so all ok. Love it when they ring you asking when your coming. Tell them straight I'm not & tell them why.

I've had one or two mess me about. one girl (A friend) had her windows cleaned and I have done them twice now and she still hasn't paid me. had all the bullshit etc. She is most defo dropped now. Can't be putting up with that!!!... plenty of good people out and about.....

I had some work in a nice area of bingley,

Problem was they were all £3.50 ish.

Didnt agree with me puttin price up and took two men most of the day. And best of all all **** payers.

It was only about £75 worth of work but was a waste of time. I just walked away.

Feel better tho that im not depressed wen i do it once a month.

I dropped 3 customers on one street not that long after i started. Went into this street, houses only just finished, couple of them still empty, to do a bit of canvassing. Got one bungalow, one semi and one terrassed. The bungalow owner was the brother of the terraced house owner, the semi, was the best friend of the terraced house owner. Last time i did them, the guy in the bungalow, after my asking him about it, said he had sent a cheque. Promised he would send another for the 2 cleans due, never got it!. The terraced house turned out to have a massive path round the end of the row to get to their garden, which was like a ploughed field and covered in enormous lumps of dog sh*t (great dane). The semi, she was out on the 1st clean, but on the 2nd clean, i saw her in the living room of the terraced house with her pal. But when i knocked at the terraced house, i asked her about her pal, asked if she was in, she said no, she is away into town!. So that was that!.

About 6 months later, another house owner who lived in the street asked me to start doing her windows, then some more asked, so now i have 7 customers on that street, all good payers!.

Hey, don't be mean I paid 5 times for my work....granted it was cracking work... AWESOME work!
5 times is ok for good established work, just recently on ebay thers been loads of 3 month old rounds or bad scattered work going for 5-6 times the price

Latest Posts

Back