Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New year new leaflet campaign

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Can understand that Williams jet wash (counted 5 people pressure washing in 3 hours on sunday so you might be snowed under with half done drives soon).fingers crossed.
depends which part of world you are from? i feel lie now is the time to get out a couple thousand flyers and book then in for march ish time

The biggest mistake when doing a leaflet is people use their logo as the biggest thing on the page this is not the right thing to do, personally I would make it single sided not double and stick the photos on this this side as that is then your main visual and not your logo[emoji106]
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
yeah i think i will leave as is becuase that logo thing on right is a pdf and it ties in with my facebook posts and signwriting on van so im thinking a bit of brand continuity will help you only get about 4 seconds of peoples time when intitial glace at flier so hopefully the thought process is is "o yeah williams jet was guy" "seen his van around" "local"

7 years :eek: i'm up in rural mid wales there seems to be more money about your end of town for exterior cleaning services but i suppose cost of living is higher

Places are stupidly expensive, basically unless your a couple earning a good wedge each london borders are real tough to buy. I see location location the other week and west dunbartonshire was 2.5 times salary while it was saying 10 x local salary in hackney.

have you looked at solopress for the printing ? a bit cheaper and great customer feedback ,They called me because they weren't happy with the quality of the photos and talked me through how to improve them £43 for 5000 snd they were here in 2 days

have you looked at solopress for the printing ? a bit cheaper and great customer feedback ,They called me because they weren't happy with the quality of the photos and talked me through how to improve them £43 for 5000 snd they were here in 2 days
No I've pressed the order button now on vista print bit more expensive but have used before and great quality I normally stuck to what I know

A mate of mine works for them, cant fault them for any work I've had done in the past for my old business.

yeah i think i will leave as is becuase that logo thing on right is a pdf and it ties in with my facebook posts and signwriting on van so im thinking a bit of brand continuity will help you only get about 4 seconds of peoples time when intitial glace at flier so hopefully the thought process is is "o yeah williams jet was guy" "seen his van around" "local"
I am new to the window cleaning business but have done a lot of book reading, watch YouTube and listen to podcast on marketing and would say to keep your logo on, Put your logo on everything (brand your self as much as possible) Doesn't always have to be so big but put it out there. They might see it once or twice and say oh there is that logo again and forget about it but if your continues with a small target area you want to dominate with flyers, lawn signs, logo on your truck, Facebook ad Twitter they will be thinking you are everywhere and you will be a recognized brand to your main target area.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back