Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hmmmm

harunh

I clean 3 houses in the sane row smd 1 women last time complained about the rain etc today she goes they werent that clean i go hmmmm okay gav it for free she goes im bein honest tho /emoticons/smile.png i was like dnt worry lol see u next month.

Of course they were clean!!!

I cleaned someones windows on last tuesday, and it was raining, but as soon as I done it stopped!

He said to me at weekend it all spotted up can you leave now till spring!?

I was like fine sure if thats what you want....

Thing is hes windows on the inside are filfty, like mouldy, of course they didnt spot up he wouldnt have noticed.

Other thing is I know him through a friend of a friend.

friend told me hes not bothered about a windows clean just trying to help me out...

i had one say leave it till the clocks go forward as thye go work in dark and home in dark so do get the benefit of clean windows, it was his 2nd clean and use to moan that the other window cleaners never came back lol

i was asked to price a job last year, quoted £10, doesnt matter i only pay £5 now, was hoping you would be cheaper

If they really want a window cleaner they wont mess you around. If they tell me to leave till spring i wont bother going back as they waste of time. Seems to be plenty of work out there even with recesson

I give customers 48 hours to report any work they are not happy with, I will go back within the week. But if the customers, says they were not done last month, I tell them, I can promise you they were. But if you do have any problems, call us within 48 hours and we will return and inspect the work.

We don't just re-clean them or offer money back, unless we have inspected the work and can see that the work was not of a good standard. I had one customer complain about one of my lads a few years, ago and the minute I said I will come out and check, he didn't want to know. So I asked why do you think they were not cleaned? Customer: "Because I have a garden bench in front of the window, and has not been moved". me: "The only way to tell if they are not cleaned, is if they are dirty, he could have stood or knelt on the bench to get to the then window, or maybe moved it back". Customer: "No, I don't think so!".

Some people! no way was I going to give a refund or reclean them, or give my lad into bother. Because a customer didn't think his bench was moved. He kept saying, oh I was just like you to have a word with the lad, I made it clear, no! unless I can see that the work was not completed to a good standard, we can not take any further action.

Back