Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Richards New Brush?

i would luv to c him make a brush with all 3 red,bores an black brisel brush made, think that would b a good brush if u rince off glass ofcorse?

I thought he fell with the forum with people arguing about brushes speed vs lightness vs scrubbing power etc etc, remember?

Hes not been around since..

I think it would be better if the brush was as it is, but more square my brush(at the ends(wheres its oval)) is getting knackered!

The way it scrubs on the edges of windows, if it was square it wouldn't do this, and would clean the corners of windows...?

Just to let you know, that if he does go ahead with this new brush, it wont be for quite a while before it goes into production.

He has to make brush(proto type) and test, modify, test etc etc aswell.

I might be thick but when you by a brush head what does it mean by rinse on and rinse off ?

when u rinse on u brush window as normal then rinse as u normly would but the brush does not come away frm glass if u no wat i mean ,rinse off glass is when u scrub window as normal then hold brush off glass about a foot or so an rinse

yes m8 good 4 velix windows u can rinse on with a mono brush but not a floked brush as flocked holds lots of dirt an could leave bits on glass i only ever rinse on glass when im wrking at 40ft plus or on velix windows but were all different some rinse on all the time :Image3:

Better to rinse off glass in my opinion especially when brushes holds full of dirt!(Even my Tecbuk brush)

If Richard was here he tell you there is in point in rinsing.

yes m8 i use a gardener sill super stiff on me big pole that dont hold hardly any dirt, i hate the brush tho just dont fiel rite on glass :Image2: im used to the tecbuk hibrid super soft fiel on glass :Image13: love that brush

Latest Posts

Back