Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does Anybody Squeegee Downstairs Windows After Cleaning With Wfp

Why? Why? And WHY? Why would you invest in a system that speeds up window cleaning and then slow yourself down by blading it off?

Lets say it takes you 2 mins per house to blade off, and that's being optimistic. If you clean 20 houses a day at £10.00 each, that's 40 mins blading. If you clean 3 houses an hour, that means that you can fit in an extra 2 houses a day in 40 mins. That's £20 a day extra, £100 a week extra, £400 a month extra, £4800 a year extra!!!

Stop blading and just earn more! :)

Why? Why? And WHY? Why would you invest in a system that speeds up window cleaning and then slow yourself down by blading it off?

Lets say it takes you 2 mins per house to blade off, and that's being optimistic. If you clean 20 houses a day at £10.00 each, that's 40 mins blading. If you clean 3 houses an hour, that means that you can fit in an extra 2 houses a day in 40 mins. That's £20 a day extra, £100 a week extra, £400 a month extra, £4800 a year extra!!!

Stop blading and just earn more! :)
well said mate

Yeah I always squeegee off the downstairs for a perfect finish. There's a couple of flats I don't any more cos they're pristene & almost dry by the time I'm done. The Missus tells me off for wasting time & reducing my hourly earning rate, but I like to leave a good impression, so I still do it. I'll have to stop when I get the big commercial jobs though!
so its not just me .. Thank god

Back