Ppm 48

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by davidrof, Mar 9, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. davidrof

davidrof Newcomer

My ppm is 48. I have bought all the equipment to start second hand, nearly new. It came with a di and merlin ro. What I would like to know is it worth using the ro as the ppm is so low or could i just get away with using the di and sell the merlin ro?

Also how many litres would you use to clean an average 10 window house?

Cheers

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Hey, my ppm is 042-050.. I get about 10-12 weeks out of an 11lt di vessel.. Use around 800-1000 lts a week..

As you have an ro you may aswell use it.. It will bring the ppm right down, and your resin to finish off, will last a long long time

3. spruce

spruce Grand Master

Unless he is on a water meter - if he is then the Merlin is a water waster. It would be cheaper to go resin only.

4. davidrof

davidrof Newcomer

Thanks for the help. No water metre, so resin it is...would that also be faster to produce?

5. TobySampson

TobySampson Well-Known Member

Much faster... It produces at the same pressure as the tap pressure (like filling a bath) I fill up 100ltrs in under 10mins.

6. simon

simon Guru

my tap is 36 ppm, i use 2 resin cannisters , i work up to about10-15 ppm & my resin lasts months

7. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

I have twin di at 90 ppm,. fills very quickly, i have 1 di in van in case i need a top up at customers houses and other one at home to fill the 650 litre tank in the van, simple and efficient.

Advertisement