Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Got A Boab

I have an old broken one, it needs some work done to it though lol. its cracked all the way down where the squeege goes. It still holds the blade but it leeks all over your leg. its also about 4 years old lol. I tried fixing it with tape, etc but had no luck with it
Do you fill yours with water?

Do you fill yours with water?
I dont fill them with water, after ''soaping up'' and putting the applicator in the bucket there allways some water lieing at the bottom of the bucket. When I was putting the apllicator/squegee in it was dripping out over my leg lol

Lol I only ask because I seen a windy a few week back fill his to the brim and every time he walked he was getting soaked and I found it highly amusing

Lol I only ask because I seen a windy a few week back fill his to the brim and every time he walked he was getting soaked and I found it highly amusing
Oh I do get a wet leg now and again but its from the bubbles that catch the side of the bucket, when they get on the black strap from the bucket its game over from there in lol.

Back