Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Personalised Pens Etc

I just ot a free sample sent to me in the post. Even had a torch on the end of the pen. I threw out the letter but kept the sample.

surprised H hasn't got involved in this topic /emoticons/smile.png bet you any money he says vista print lolol

vista print gardiners vikan easy shine and all the usual oh and arsenal /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png and plenty more im leaving out /emoticons/wink.png

I just ot a free sample sent to me in the post. Even had a torch on the end of the pen. I threw out the letter but kept the sample.
Ive had a few of them before, they sent me memory sticks. Theres was 3 of them. I was thinking, thats cool 3 for free, Tried using them and never worked must have been dummys lol

Expect a phone call soon asking what you think of your pen? And would you like to buy 1000!! Happened to me, sent me a nice metal pen with business name and phone number on it..

Expect a phone call soon asking what you think of your pen? And would you like to buy 1000!! Happened to me, sent me a nice metal pen with business name and phone number on it..
i want a sample /emoticons/tongue.png lol

I've still to get a phone call from them. Over the years I've received pens and diaries. Vistaprint is fine until you get to the part were they add vat, upload own pic charge,postae charge which means you have to wait for 2 weeks unless you want to pay £30 for a few days delivery.

Back