Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Member Intro

Adam Bartlett

Hi readers I'd just like to introduce myself as Adam Bartlett, a new member to the site and hopefully can get chatting and helping some of you guys soon and visa versa.

A bit about me: I'm from the Midlands and have been going for 3years now mainly domestic but now I'm looking to make good strides in the commercial side of the business. I use the heated reach and wash system.

Adam Bartlett Window Cleaning

Yeah RC just about haha had a right game finding all connections though. Thing im finding though is I find I loose an awful lot of the heat though by time it hits brush head, I knew was gonna lose lot on freezing floors but its only lukewarm at best on glass? So reckon losing 75% heat /emoticons/unsure.png I've had gas on 3/4 and water lowest to try and compensate but it's still loosing loads. How do you get on?

yer you do loose a bit of heat, but to be fair its not that bad, dont want it to hot in this weather can cause glass to crack it to cold out and water to hot, plus on mine it can take 6-7 minutes for the water to come through my 100m hose so any little change on the boiler can take a while to notice it. if leaving it runnin for a while you can notice it gets hotter and brush starts steaming!

the longer you run it the hotter it gets i find, yer dont like using cold now, been using cold on a few odd days over the last 2 weeks as bee helping another cleaner out on his round while his vans in garage and hate the cold, makes you wonder how we got on with it really! lol

Back