Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pump

There a few models but most commercial firms use these as standard and are considered the best

I agree with Tuffers. I'm on only my second one in Eleven years- the first one was thrown away by mistake as it actually turned out to be an electrical fault so we can only speculate to how long it would have lasted. This one has been going for Six years without issue though.:thumbsup:

I use a MKI Digi' Varistream & have had no issues with it- however I wouldn't buy the MKII version. If I was to buy a new controller now it would be this one-

http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/poles-systems/system-pump-controls/vehicle-pump-controllers/easy-analogue-liquid-logic-trade-pump-flow-controller.html

Not necessary to be precise with digital?
I run my Varistream on flow setting 2. There are times when I would love the flow to be between 2 & 3 i.e. 2.5 - which is impossible to achieve on my unit. I've had a play with that analogue unit & I have to say I was very impressed, it will be my next controller.

Back