Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Suggestions For None Kink Pole Hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

hi im currently using hose from company who sells aqua adaptor the hose is suppose to be non kink but to be fair is anything but its utter garbage so can any suggest some actual non kink hose

same here it constantly wraps itself round bottom of my pole when im trying to extend the pole to a height im getting really sick of it now

Are you using an aquadapter too? Hate when it kinks at the bottom of pole then section stops while your trying to extend then the water turns itself on and goes everywhere!

The pole hose that comes with gardiners poles I think is good

i think i might even actually have some kicking about off when i bought gardiners.yeah im using aqua adaptor i think im going to bin it off in new year like and just get belt tap

im sick of springs breaking and stretching on it all time

I got the aquadapter orange too. Kinks all over the shop, but it has one advantage over the yellow Gardiner hoses I have. It doesn't come out of the jg straight connector with a slight tug and you end up having to thread the house up the pole again.

I got the aquadapter orange too. Kinks all over the shop, but it has one advantage over the yellow Gardiner hoses I have. It doesn't come out of the jg straight connector with a slight tug and you end up having to thread the house up the pole again

.if you put a john guest 8mm stem to 6mm barb on the end of your hose it fits into the jguest fittings & wont pull out, i have them on all my hoses

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/John-Guest-8mm-stem-to-6mm-Barb-PM250806E.html

Latest Posts

Back