Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Detailing cloths

WCF

Help Support WCF:

For us Australians: Vileda ActiFibres - $2.50/per cloth at Woolworthes, I don't know whether they're available in the UK but they're the ducks bum for detailing the glass spotless; the results are as clean as a brand new rubber.

:thumbsup:

View attachment 7211

For us Australians: Vileda ActiFibres - $2.50/per cloth at Woolworthes, I don't know whether they're available in the UK but they're the ducks bum for detailing the glass spotless; the results are as clean as a brand new rubber.
:thumbsup:
ducks bum......dogs ********

Used scrims for years, tried micro cloths over the years but didn't get on with them. Tried the blue wilkos cloths today and I will be using all the time now, my scrims will now become sill cloths

Used scrims for years, tried micro cloths over the years but didn't get on with them. Tried the blue wilkos cloths today and I will be using all the time now, my scrims will now become sill cloths
Are they that good mate?? I might get some

Yeh those are the ones. And yeh they are unreal, just take the water off the glass with no effort at all. Also brilliant for scrubbing lead windows/slits as well.

ive used scrims for years one damp and one dry use damp firts then buff off with dry.

i have tried micro cloths but could never get to grips with them but willing to try again.

do you use as stated above like the scrims one damp one dry?

Cheers

ive used scrims for years one damp and one dry use damp firts then buff off with dry.i have tried micro cloths but could never get to grips with them but willing to try again.

do you use as stated above like the scrims one damp one dry?

Cheers
Bump[emoji4]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Latest Posts

Back